Why use plastic combs, when you have a much healthier alternative made available by us!
Wakingland brings you scientifically designed Neem Combs that provide multiple benefits to your hair, scalp, and planet 🌍.
Why Neem Comb?
- Often used in natural shampoos and hair masks, it promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall
- Neem’s high fatty acid content is extremely beneficial for scalp health and nourishment
- Neem Wood combs are handcrafted and eco-friendly. They are non-toxic for you and the planet as well!
A Neem Wood Comb feels better on your scalp and makes your hair feel happy! Once you switch to our Neem Wooden comb – you will never go back to plastic ones!
How to Use the Neem Wooden Hair Comb?
Neem comb is highly recommended for curly or long hair as the teeth in plastic combs are generally not so thick and lead to hair loss. In order to prevent hair fall and hair breakage,
- Start combing from the bottom and then move the comb to the mid part of your hair
- Run the Neem wood comb gently through the scalp and ensure the tip of the wooden comb touches your scalp
- Comb deeply twice a day to get the benefits of Neem wood combs
- Combing at night before sleeping will give immense results and improve hair quality and growth.
How to Clean Neem Combs?
- Dip a clean piece of cloth in any natural oil (such as olive or coconut oil) and then use it to clean your wooden comb.
- Let the Neem wooden combs soak up the oil overnight as this will increase the life of the hair comb.
- Avoid using water to clean the comb as wood doesn’t react well to water and this may cause damage to the hair comb.
Wakingland Neem Wooden Combs are beautifully handcrafted and so are a perfect gift 🎁 to your dear ones. Gifting the Neem wood comb signifies that you wish for longevity and good health for the recipient.
💚 Remember that...
Our promise at Wakingland is extended to our packaging which is made from recycled material, sustainable cartons and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting. We use Everything - to the quality of our water paper tapes - that is biodegradable and eco friendly, as much as we can.